Saturday, February 21, 2009

terry

Terry and his "modern-day Knights!"
Most of you know our friends, Terry and Shannon Wood. Well, it looks as though God is FINALLY opening a door for Terry to advertise his music a little bit. To make a LONG story short, Terry's CD made it into the hands of a PR guy in Nashville. The guy was impressed with the two songs that Terry wrote and passed the songs on to a radio guy. Basically the door has opened for his songs to get some air play!!! While this is very exciting, it comes with a price. A very large price!

Terry is being proactive in sending a newsletter etc to a few local churches and requesting support. That support may come by way of actually financing OR simply (but most importantly) prayer!

Terry will kill me for writing this post, but I am basically going to ask for the same thing. In the book of Acts, God makes it very clear that it is the church's responsibility to care for the financial/physical and emotional needs of His ministers. At this moment in time, Terry has no other means of income. He has devoted himself to full-time music ministry. You can imagine, at a time like this, how difficult it is for them.

Terry has written a song, KNIGHT IN THIS DAY. It is talking about raising your sons to be modern-day knights. I am CERTAIN that God gave the words of this song to Terry. Now, our prayer is that God will use the song to speak to others around the world.. In order for that to happen, it has to get on the radio.

I am not one to beg for money, and I have never used my blog for that purpose. HOWEVER, this is very important to me. Terry needs the funds to take this step by next week. I realize things are tough for all of us, but if it is at all possible for you to give to his ministry, God would certainly bless your gifts! If you are able to make a contribution, PLEASE email me at andreabeam@live.com and I will give you his personal information and how to contact him. If you do not have the means to support him financially, I ask for you to please pray and ask God to open the doors to make this happen!

Thank you so much!!!! Please visit Terry's website at terrywood.net


No comments: