Friday, February 27, 2009

little bit '0 drama

It's been a long week. Nothing major..just lots of little things. Scott went to the doctor to check out a hemorrhoid, so he thought. He ended up calling me at work and telling me that he was on his way to the hospital to have an abscess near his pouch (from his crohn's) removed. So, Wednesday he ended up having a little bit of surgery. He is doing better today. We went to the doctor for a follow up appointment this afternoon.

Now, I will not go into detail, but we'll just say that due to the "ECONOMIC CRISIS," Scott and I have set ourselves, (along w/ much needed help/counseling from my parents), up on a budget. So, there has been a lot of positive and negative stress in the Beam family.

I am not sure if JP is feeding off of our tension and stress, but he has been MAJOR clingy to me. He woke up three times during the night last night crying and saying, "mommy comin!" I am not sure what that means. This morning he told me and my mom that he was scared. Today, his caregiver told me that he was fussy and was calling for me all day. That's not like him either. So....tomorrow my bible study group has a day retreat at the lake...guess who's joining us?? JOSEPH BEAM! I know, it's crazy, but I am NOT leaving him behind with a sitter the way he feels. Unfortunately, Scott is not in shape enough to chase after him the whole day. It might not exactly be a "retreat" for me, but I will feel better having him there with me!

I guess that's all. Like I said, definitely no big deal, just some small inconveniences! Hope everyone has a great weekend. I will post pics from the weekend on Sunday!

No comments: