Sunday, February 8, 2009

"remember the Sabboth day and keep it...." restful?!

We had the BEST Sunday today. After going to church and hangin' out with our little man a while, we took him to his GaGa's house for the afternoon. Scott and I had a date to go play golf. As it turns out, the golf course that we are members of was slammed today because of the awesome weather. SO...we went to the driving range instead. It was beautiful. I took a book and Scott hit balls until he was tired. I hit a few too....not too many though, I didn't want to show out!
Anyway, here are few pics from the day.....



This is JP's face when he is telling me that he was a "good listener!" He takes a big deep breath and says, "way to go, buddy..good wistening!"








Mommy after dropping JP off and heading out for a date with her hubby! (Not that I'm happy or anything!)










A few golf shots....





































































































































































































































1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Okay, I need to take some photography lessons from you...some really cool pics! Hope you guys are doing well and glad you got some time away. :)