Sunday, May 31, 2009

dollywood (part one)

We are back from Tennessee!! We had so much fun! In fact, I am pretty sure that my Christmas present this year is going to be season passes to DollyWood. JP loved every single minute of it. He was so precious to watch. It was almost like a mini Disney World to him!
Our cabin was great and so was the company. I will post pictures of the cabin and other stuff in "part two" of the pics. Here are a few from Saturday in the park....
First of all, I need to tell you that we have the CHEESIEST friends in all the world! Everyone who knows me, knows that I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE DRESS ALIKE. So...my "friends" thought it would be cute/funny to make tie-dyed t'shirts for everyone to wear in DollyWood. :( I was okay with that, I mean, I didn't have to walk beside them, right?! Then Mary Elizabeth brings mine to me. WHAT?! I can assure you the ONLY reason I wore "the shirt" was because Mary Elizabeth told me that she made it for me and asked me to wear it. Did I say asked me? I meant, she followed me around the cabin with the t'shirt waiting on me to put it on. So, I did. I'm sure her parents put her up to that! The moral of this story? Don't judge me!




































































































































































































































































No comments: