Saturday, May 16, 2009

old school pic & random babble

Hmmm...not too much happening around the Beam house. Today was a fun day. Scott came home from playing golf and took JP out for some "daddy" time. I was able to clean the house and take a bubble bath and read ALL BY MYSELF! It was so nice! I have a great husband!
Mom and I took off with Rose, BJay and Jamie aka "Bubba" to Sticky Fingers for lunch. They were having a benefit concert for the Shriner's Hospital here in Greenville. Great lunch. BJay and Jamie left the restaurant early and took JP home to play in the hose pipe and with water balloons. Once again, this mommy had her feet propped up in the living room enjoying herself! :)
Scott had to work from the afternoon until....well, it's 9:45 and he's still not home. YUK!
My other cousin, Jonathan, went to his high school prom tonight at Berea High School. He is in special ed. there and his teachers took their class to the prom! He came by our house for pictures. He was so handsome! I will post the pics some time tomorrow.
Well, I hope everyone has had a restful weekend so far. Have I mentioned on here that I have TEN MORE FULL DAYS OF SCHOOL LEFT!!!!!! YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: