Friday, August 31, 2012

a very vague update

I want to blog, but I am at a loss for what to say at this time.  There are things taking place right now in my life that are simply not appropriate to share on the Internet.  I guess one thing I can say is that God is, (once again), using a trial to bring me closer to Him.  Actually, it is more of a category five hurricane.

For now, out of respect for my family and everyone involved, I am going to leave it at that.  I know it's vague, but you will just have to join me in prayer for my family and the private issue that I am not able to share through this public outlet.  When you pray, all that is important is that God knows the circumstances and He will hear your prayers.

So, thank you in advance for your support!

Moving along.... 

  • JP began 1st grade!  I cannot believe what a big boy he is.  So far, he is doing wonderfully well!  I really like his teacher too.  Boy, have we been blessed in this area.  I'll keep you updated on his progress.
  • Laurie (my sister) is doing well with her sweet Preston.  However, unfortunately she is going to have to have more surgery.  :(   Keep her in your prayers.  She cannot seem to catch a break physically.
  • Preston is a CRAZY MADMAN!!!  We love him to death.  He has a spunky, hilarious personality.  Laurie will have her hands full in the near future!! LOL
Well, that's all for now.  I hope everyone is doing well.  I promise to post again soon...

No comments: