Monday, August 6, 2012

dread


I was hit by a harsh reality today.  There is nothing I can do to change that fact that I have to go back to work in less than two weeks.  Where did the summer go?  Every year the summer FLIES by.  And every summer I am surprised when the time comes for me to go back to work.  I go back next Thursday, so the ocean wave of depression will probably wash over me on Monday.

But I am NOT strapping on my life vest just yet.  We still have some celebratin' to do!  My baby turns SIX YEARS OLD this Wednesday!  Talk about time flying!  It seems like just yesterday I was sitting on my porch swing bawling my eyes out waiting on our adoption approval from the Guatemalan Embassy.  Wow.  Now, although you may find me on the porch bawling my eyes out, it is for an entirely different reason.  I've pulled out my hair, because  HE NEVER STOPS TALKING!!!  LOL

Seriously, tune in Wednesday for a birthday post for my baby boy!  I love him so much. 

He truly has a heart of gold.

No comments: