Thursday, October 25, 2007

Joining the "Favorite Photo Friday" Club!!

THENNOW

Not too much to report. We are all doing very well. Just really really busy! I just put JP down to sleep---I never know when he's going to wake up....AGAIN! SO, I will keep this short and sweet. One day I plan to sit down at length and post several "inspirational" thoughts. I miss that. There is so much that God is teaching me through motherhood and I promised Him that I would use my experiences to glorify Him. I just have to learn to balance "blogging" with toddler man running WILD!!
I hope everyone is doing okay. I am picking up the pictures of MacKenzie and JP tomorrow from JCPenny. They turned out REALLY REALLY great. I cannot wait to post them.
Oh yeah, pray for me and Scott-----this is the weekend that we do not speak to one another---TENNESSEE VS S. CAROLINA Saturday at 7:45!!!! GO VOLS!!

7 comments:

Greta Jo said...

I second your post. The lord reveals himself through Motherhood time after time.
Love the photos

Greta Jo

theowensclan said...

Can't wait to see the pictures. I hope you get them posted right away.

I always root for the underdog. Who is the underdog???

Andrea said...

That's the beauty of this particular game----I don't really know who the "underdog" is!!

TECHNICALLY, UT is a better team. They are just VERY inconsistant this year. SO, I have NO IDEA who will win--- What I do know is this....whoever wins, the whole family has to wear their colors to church on Sunday!! WOOHOO!

Melissa said...

Poor Sandy in the background. She is looking all around at the toys wondering what happened to her house/life.

Rose said...

uh oh!!! are yall speaking after last night!!!! Great game!!!
JP.... a doll then and doll now!!

jajbs said...

he is absolutely precious! That smile melts my heart! I bet it is hard to be in a bad mood aroung him. :)


amanda

Shelly said...

Andrea,
I saw an idea in this month's Family Fun magazine (pg 37) that made me think of you. It's called an evenhanded shirt and I think JP needs one!! You'd buy a shirt from UT and a shirt from S. Carolina. Cut them in half and sew each of the halves together. JP would make his mama and daddy happy by supporting both teams at once! :-)