Thursday, October 18, 2007

Thursday

Okay....I can't stand it anymore!!!! JP falls and hits his head anywhere from 2 to 4 times a day! It's horrible. He has so many bumps and bruises! Tonight, Scott and I were playing with him in his room and he fell and hit his forehead against the base of the door. He has a HUGE knot above his little eye. I had to give him Tylenol for this one! It brakes my heart. He's a tough boy, but I'm learning very quickly that I'm not as tough as I thought I was. Funny, you survive the wait and the ups and downs of the whole adoption process....then the baby comes! Figuring out how to survive that is another process in and of itself!

5 comments:

Katie said...

Oh no !!! Welcome to life with a boy :) Good thing they are tougher than us!!

Melissa said...

You are going to have to help me with this when baby Normington arrives. Boys are tough though. As Mark would say "rub some dirt on it"

Melissa

Janet03 said...

Boys are tough and rowdy, or so I've heard. And another thing I just read, what? Baby Normington? Congrats! And another thing, I MISS YA'LL SO MUCH!!!!!!
Janet

Andrea said...

Man, you guys are missed as well!!! Let's get together!!!

Email me.... acbeam@charter.net

Andrea said...

K. is starting to do the same thing. He shakes it off, but man it's hard to watch. "Rub some dirt on it"-that's cute! I'll have to remember that one!