Monday, October 29, 2007

To Answer Your Question.....

YES!!!! Scott and I are still speaking! I have to admit (not to him) that the Gamecocks actually should have one that one. We were very lucky! HOWEVER, in an effort to honor his end of the bet----SCOTT WORE A TENNESSEE BRIGHT ORANGE HAT TO CHURCH SUNDAY!!! Hehe He was so handsome!

We have recently changed internet/t.v/phone service providers. I am unable to log on to the Internet at home right now. It will be a couple of days before I can post anything else! Hang in there with me!

2 comments:

DeAnna said...

Not a fan of either teams, but wow what a game! It was pretty much dumb luck that Tenn won with that field goal penalty/redo to tie the game. Several of our teens are Gamecock fans so they weren't too happy. :)

Ashley said...

I just wanted to tell you how excited I am. That little boy is absolutely amazing. It has been ridiculous how much I have fallen in love with him so quickly. I am so thrilled that you guys have come back into my life. I know that sounds "cheesy" but...Hey, that's my name. I have thought about J.P. every 5 minutes for the last week. His smile is INFECTIOUS. He is a little miracle and I am so happy that he is here with us. You are so fortunate. I cannot wait to see him again. I know that it is a long drive...but I have to see him again...REAL SOON. We will have Supper Club again this Monday night. Hopefully you can come. I will be looking forward to it.
I know this is lengthy but I am so in love with him. I can't believe that he is really here. You deserve him...I am so happy. I love ya'll.