Saturday, October 13, 2007

Reasons Why I Haven't Posted

1) JP is teething
2) JP is congested
3) JP is NOT sleeping
4) My digital camera is broken!!!
I am so mad about the camera! I have to take it back to be fixed. ANYWAY!! JP has two more teeth coming in and we are all suffering through the night. He is just fine during the day, but he is sleeping (on average) about 4 sometimes 5 hours a night and then tries to sleep away the morning. I am exhausted, so naturally, blogging has not been top on my priority list.
My sister-in-law and I did take MacKenzie and JP to have their pictures made tonight. They turned out so good. I cannot wait to share them. However, I will say that my Clemson friends will not like them very much! SORRY! GO COCKS!!
I hope everyone is having a great weekend.

8 comments:

Mom&Dad to A & J said...

Poor little guy - I'm sorry he is having a hard time. We lived on teething tablets when Addie was teething.
Hope you all get some rest.
ROLL TIDE!
Erin

Shelly said...

I am sorry JP is teething. Drew is cutting a molar. Poor little guys.

I hope your camera gets fixed soon!

Shelly

theowensclan said...

I don't know how you function without sleep. You amaze me everday. I hope you have been getting some rest during the mornings this weekend when J.P.'s been sleeping.

I heard USC won again!!

Katie said...

Poor JP !! Hope he starts to sleep better soon -- let me know if you need any help !! :)

Whitney said...

Praying for some sleep soon!

DeAnna said...

I did the same as Erin said in the first post -- those teething tablets have been a life saver for us with Amelia!! Hope he is feeling better and you all get some sleep soon!!!

Aim said...

I feel for you we are going through teething with Cameron also. I am sorry that JP is not sleeping. Cameron is sleeping which is a plus. I hope you get some rest soon.

One Pumpkin Seed said...

Just wanted you to know that I catch up with your family every few days or so. You all are on my list of favorite blogs.