Tuesday, October 16, 2007

What I'm Doing Now ( a post for family and friends who are not able to be w/ JP on a daily basis!)

There are a lot of people in our lives who are not able to be with us on a daily basis for various reasons. Some are extended family and some are friends. From time to time I thought it would be neat to update them on JP's accomplishments.

10 THINGS I CAN DO:
1) I can say daddy, mama, Sandy (our dog), kitty, car.
2) When you ask me where God is, I point up to the sky.
3) When you tell me it's time to pray, I fold my hands together.
4) I use sign language to ask for "more" and to say "please."
5) When I'm at home you can ask me where I am from and I will walk into my room and point to the Guatemalan flag above my changing table.
6) I am changing to a new school after Christmas b/c I've made so much progress.
7) I understand the words "kiss", "cat", "dog", "love" in both English and Spanish.
8) I LOVE music! I like to dance!
9) I am eating ALL KINDS of food now with no problems.
10) My favorite thing to do is have someone read to me---my favorite book is "The Very Hungry Caterpillar."




That's all for now. JP is feeling better. Thank you to everyone who's been concerned for him! He is asleep right now. He slept through the night last night, and we're hoping for the same thing tonight!!!!! (Still working on getting the camera fixed!)

5 comments:

starzy18 said...

He is doing wonderful! He has made so many accomplishments! He is an amazing little angel!

Katie said...

He is such a cutie !!! Check my blog ..... do you think you will be able to come ???

Anne said...

Go, J. P.! You rock!

Rose said...

Awww love to hear all the things he's doing! such a big boy!

Melissa said...

The real question is.....HAVE YOU VIDEO TAPED THIS? Just Kidding He is so much fun. I am going to miss his smile at work.

Melissa