Saturday, September 13, 2008

GOTCHA!






I am supposed to be getting ready to go out w/ my mom and my aunt. Instead I have been sitting here in front of the computer (surprise, surprise!) crying while watching a family's "gotcha" video. For those of you who may not know what a gotcha video is, it's when the adoptive family pick up their child for the 1st time to bring them home. Anyway, it reminded me of when I got JP and I have been sobbing! A good sob! There is no other feeling in the world like when someone hands you your child for the 1st time! Whether it's in a delivery room, or the Marriott in Guatemala City.....so surreal! I love you, JP! AND most of all, I love you, God for allowing me to experience this!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Andrea,

You brought tears to my eyes just thinking about it.

Jennifer said...

AMEN, sista!!! Doesn't matter where your baby comes from or how they get here...