Saturday, September 27, 2008

Randomness

First of all, I am very mad that my picture icon on my blogger page is not working. If anyone knows how I can fix these PLEASE let me know. When I go to "new post" and click the icon, nothing happens. I am very unhappy about it!!

Second of all, JP gave us a heart attack last night. Scott was out on the screened in porch putting golf balls. I was in the kitchen, but left to go to the bathroom. JP was running back and forth between his bedroom and the porch. He was watching the CARS movie in his room. We do this ALL THE TIME! Anyway, Scott thought that I was still in the kitchen. When he looked up from the porch he saw JP over on the neighbors porch!!!!! JP had opened the kitchen door, walked down our back steps across the driveway and up the neighbor's CONCRETE steps in the rain!!! There was a cat on her porch and he decided he wanted to see it! Can you imagine???!!!! My first thought was I am thankful he went to the neighbor's porch and not Nanny and Papa's house, which is across the street! I never dreamed he could open the door! From now on we are dead-bolting the door! We'll be safe until he figures out how to master that!!! Mothers, beware of your two year old!!

No comments: