Saturday, September 20, 2008

Ladies Night

Last night some friends and I headed to Kathi's cabin for a night away! It was great! The only thing that surprised me was the fact that I went to bed at THREE O'CLOCK this morning!!!!! You read that correctly! I don't know how in the world it happened...I am a real early bird at night. We were singing Karaoke and around 10:30 I was pooped. The next thing I know we begin playing a game and the next time I look at the clock, it's 1:00 am. By this time, I have bypassed tired and caught my second wind! Once I went to sleep, I slept like a rock!

All I could think about what how I was so excited about getting away for a night of sleep while I could.....that didn't happen! :) Thanks, girls for making it a fun-filled night!!

Pictures to come!

No comments: