Tuesday, January 25, 2011

charter communications & nikki haley

Scott and I switched from Direct TV to Charter this past week. We have never had an issue with Direct. Charter's new "bundle" appealed to us after receiving one of their ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND mail advertisements that was sent to our house!



Just in case anyone is considering making the same decision...DON'T!!!!!! Part of the package includes HD-DVRs. We still do not have the DVR. According to the FIRST technician that came to our house, " I guess we just didn't think this many people would sign up..." Apparently, they get a shipment of like 10 or 11 DVRs every week and they obviously disappear quickly. They are at least three weeks behind in their installations. We have left work to be home for THREE different appointments and we are still waiting.



ARGH!



And Nikki Haley..Really?! Part of her school district budget cuts includes a 10% pay cut for teachers? WOW! I mean, I can understand how this would save the district SO MUCH money.

To top it off, I saw on the news this morning how Nikki H. reserved $26,000 for bonuses for her campaign staff. Awww, that's awesome!



Okay, well I have to get ready for work now. Where else can you go first thing in the morning and receive encouraging, insightful, and informative news?!!! LOL If nothing else, I guess this post lets you know what kind of mood I am in today!



Forgive me!

No comments: