Friday, January 21, 2011

feedback please

I am asking for your opinion. I am currently trying to "clean" out our laptop. We have not had the Internet in over a year, so I have not even turned it on in FOREVER! I was traveling back through my blog last night trying to determine what pictures I wanted to erase/save onto my hard drive. In doing this, I re-read all of my posts from my adoption experience. Everyone who commented during that time was so sweet and encouraging. I realized that I missed that! It was so much fun to pour my heart out and end up developing so many relationships.

So.. I am thinking of re-structuring my blog. As it is now, I upload pics of JP from time to time and I may share a little about what's going on with us. I am thinking of changing the template all together and go back to using this platform as a journal-type blog. Of course, I WILL NEVER stop posting pics about JP and our family. I just think I would write more since I now have the Internet again.

The bad part about a blog, is that you never really know if anyone is even reading/looking at it. This is where you guys come in. Please share with me your opinion on this change. If you enjoyed the blog at one time and would journey with me again, leave me a comment or email me and let me know! If no one really reads this anymore, I can "journal" in my notebook. I would still post pics.

I will leave the blog as is through the weekend until I hear, (or do not hear), from everyone! Thanks so much! I hope everyone has an awesome Friday!! :)

Email: abeam@greenville.k12.sc.us ( I check this one throughout the day)
andreabeam@live.com (This is my home email)

1 comment:

Kathi Owens said...

I look forward to your updates and pictures. I don't see you and JP as much as I'd like too, so I love "keeping" in touch with your through your blog.