Thursday, January 27, 2011

how cute is he??

I have changed my mind about my blog schedule. I am going to just post about whatever is in my head each day.

I had forgotten all about this picture of JP..how darlin' is it??!!! I am so in love with this child. Most days, he makes me want to pull my hair out, but he sure is a lot of fun. I was reminded during this past snow storm of how I am NOT cut out to be a stay-at-home-mom! I absolutely LOVE JP, but I am a better parent if I am out of the house for part of the day. I do thank God that I am blessed with the work hours that I have. It is nice to be home in the middle of the afternoon.

Recently, we turned in JP's kindergarten enrollment packet! Talk about the tears! The thought of him in K-5 makes me excited and want to throw up all at the same time! He will be going to school with Scott at Blythe Academy. They have a Spanish immersion program there. We thought it would be good for JP and would educate him in his original culture. The first part of every day he will be required to speak Spanish! That makes me so nervous!! I fully expect JP to love it. He switches his DVD movies to Spanish now. LOL

Well, I hope everyone has a great night! JP is hanging out with his nanny and papa tonight while Scott and I go to a KidSpring training at church!

Tomorrow is FRIDAY!!! Yippee!!!!

No comments: