Wednesday, April 27, 2011

easter sunday

Our Easter Sunday was fabulous!! We did not go to our church services. We all three slept in. When we woke up, we read the resurrection story out of the Bible AND in JP's little Bible. We prayed as a family and then I made pancakes! YUM!! We hung around the house most of the morning and then headed to the hospital to visit Scott's Mamaw. After we left the hospital, we ate lunch at Scott's parent's house. We left there and came home and napped for SEVERAL HOURS! Once we woke up from the (much needed) nap we had an egg hunt at Nanny and Papa's house! I will post those pictures later. It was a WONDERFUL day!!

JP's Bible. He loves to read it! I did put JP in some "Easter" looking clothes. He was so handsome. I do not know why the next two pictures are uploading so small... I will work on it and re post them!


His football Easter basket..





JP and Mamaw

















Baby Preston! I will post pics soon of him in is Easter outfit...TOO CUTE FOR WORDS!











Aunt Rose came over Saturday to give Preston and JP their Easter baskets.
































No comments: