Monday, April 11, 2011

update

There is really no change with Laurie. She has a wound vac now. They will not talk about her coming home until she is at least fever free for twenty four hours. They have moved her to the sixth floor so that Preston can stay with her if Laurie wants him there. Please continue to pray. I will update when there is something new to tell. Those of you who call/text me, I will return calls when I can. JP walked into the living room last night and said, "Mommy, can you hold me or are you not done texting?" OUCH! So, I am trying to stay off my phone in the evenings. I am always in my car between three and three thirty every day if you need to reach me. I also am able to text throughout the day. I appreciate all of your prayers MORE THAN YOU KNOW! Also, some of you have asked if there is anything you can do. When mom and dad come home, I may try to arrange meals for them. Between taking care of Laurie and a newborn baby, I do not want them to have to worry about that. So, if you are interested in helping out in that way, please email me. You guys ROCK!! andreabeam@live.com or abeam@greenville.k12.sc.us 864-303-5452

No comments: