Saturday, April 30, 2011

movie review

I had heard very mixed reviews for this movie. For ONE obvious reason, I could not wait to see it. Here are my thoughts:


1) I am not sure how people came up with the idea that Reese Witherspoon and Robert (love of my life) Pattinson did not have chemistry....YUH-HUH they did! I thought their chemistry was great. My theory on this? Glad you asked... Pattinson is going to be hard-pressed to find on screen chemistry with ANYONE like he had with Kristin Stewart. I think everyone is basing their opinion on that. Nevertheless, I was glued to the screen last night watching Marlena and Jacob!

2) It was very interesting to me to see how the "circus people" live. Very fascinating. Having said that, there were one or two parts that caused me to cover my face with a napkin... (If you've read the book, you know what I mean.)

3) Those of you who are concerned with language, this movie has very little "bad" language. I thought each scene (including the love scenes) were very tastefully done.


I PERSONALLY give WATER FOR ELEPHANTS 4 out of 5 stars! It is worth the price of the ticket to see Robert Pattinson's beautiful face on the big screen for two hours!!

No comments: