Sunday, August 14, 2011

build a bear & party at gaga's

This is my FIVE YEAR OLD little man!! On the morning of his birthday, Scott, Laurie and I took the boys to Build A Bear Workshop. JP was SO EXCITED!!



JP and daddy on the way...













Sweet face!





















































Scott's parents always have a party for MacKenzie (her birthday is one day after JP's) and JP. They had such a good time...
































































Eating dinner...


























The birthday babies! They are growing up SO FAST!! Boo!!


























Gaga bought them each a mini karaoke player...a big hit!



















































































































2 comments:

Brianna said...

Lol.....how do u get folowers at bloging? I am 12 and new to blogging.

Andrea B said...

Hey, I am actually not sure. I began blogging about five years ago as a way to journal for my son. I do not know how people found out about it outside of my family. It just happened!