Tuesday, August 30, 2011

really quick update

I have been absent in the cyber world lately. Yes, even Facebook! This past week has been INSANE at work. Pair that with JP/Scott/housework (or lack thereof) and I'm POOPED at the end of the day. My thoughts run together and I am a zombie at night.

We are beginning to settle into our new routine. It's nice actually. We come home and chill for a bit. Eat dinner, bathe JP, work on his "homework" (awww...), shower and both Scott and JP are in bed NO LATER than 7:15. JP falls into bed with no problem and is asleep within five minutes. Scott's energy level is so poor, he falls asleep in no time, too. I'll admit, it's kind of nice for me. I usually go to bed around 9:00 or so. So, for a couple of hours the house is quiet and I enjoy time to myself. Usually with Dr. Phil! LOL

I am on my way to bed now.....I just wanted to let everyone know that we are doing pretty good. JP LOVES kindergarten and is excited to go each morning. I let him out in the car line and he walks in by himself! He's turning in to such a big boy! We have worked out a little carpool with a friend and he's enjoying that too!

I will post some pictures soon....even if I have to scramble to take some! I hope everyone is doing well!!! Good night!

No comments: