Monday, August 15, 2011


The sun was shining as mom and I went to Ingles to get groceries last night. As we were checking out it began to POUR DOWN RAIN. I mean, REALLY rain. Mom ran to get the car and I waited with the food under the awning. I was soaking wet by the time I slid into the car!


If we had waited 20 more minutes to leave our house, we would not have gotten caught in the rain. The upside? On the way home we saw the most beautiful rainbow. It was, by far, the most beautiful one I have EVER seen. We all know that rainbows come from God as a reminder of His promises. That is not what the Holy Spirit reminded me of last night, though. As we turned onto our street, it hit me. The rainbow came AFTER the storm.


God wants all of us to enjoy His beauty. But, often times we must first endure the rain.





No comments: