Wednesday, June 17, 2009

VBS & Victoria Elizabeth

I sent JP to his first ever Vacation Bible School last night. I was nervous. He's never really been in any kind of an organized classroom before with other children. He did a great job! His teachers (one of whom I already knew, thank you Jessica!) loved him and said that he did a great job. I was so proud of the way he behaved and participated. My mom and I snuck in at the end while they were doing their little program. I won't bore you with EVERY picture I took of the back of his head, but he sat on the pew like a little angel the entire time! That's my baby!!
This is the excitement from getting the candy I brought him afterwards.


Today we went to visit Kathi and her boys. You will see the Lightening McQueen Mickey Mouse hat they brought him back from Disney Land, California at the end. The other surprise for him was that they now have a kitten. Any one who knows JP, knows that he has ALWAYS loved cats. Unlike his mommy and daddy! The kitten's name is Victoria Elizabeth and JP was precious with her...
































1 comment:

theowensclan said...

What an angel! He is SOOO smart. I love how he told me the bible verses. He can come over ANY time to play with Victoria. We miss y'all already.