Wednesday, July 15, 2009

book reviews

Reading is my all time favorite past time. Some of my favorite authors include: Mary Higgins Clark, James Patterson, Nicholas Sparks, Max Lucado, Jennifer Garner, Beth Moore, Erwin McManus, and the list goes on. Clearly, it's a very diverse list!

Well, now I have a new favorite! His name is Ted Dekker. He is actually a Christian writer, although I have not been able to figure out why. Probably because there is no language or any other content that would be considered inappropriate. Dekker writes mostly suspense/murder novels. I will tell you that he is very wicked. His themes are very twisted and will ALWAYS catch you off guard in the end. It's incredible. I highly recommend his books to anyone who likes suspense.

This was the first book I read. Crazy! It has actually been made into a movie. This was the second....

And this is his newest one! I just received it via mail (eBay) yesterday. I am SO EXCITED about it! I have wanted it forever, but was not willing to pay twenty five dollars for it at CrossWay. So, my mother in law, aka EBay champion, found it for me for LESS than ten dollars! WooHoo!

If anyone is interested in joining me in reading the psychotic works of this man, email me and I will be glad to pass the books along!


No comments: