Friday, July 24, 2009

a little more swimming







































We didn't make any major plans this week. Scott has recovered really well from his minor surgery on Monday. He is playing in the Greenville County Amateur Golf Tournament this weekend. JP and I wanted to be around the house to celebrate OR to cheer him up when he gets home from that every day! Today was good. He shot a 75 with a triple and two double bogeys. If you understand golf, that's pretty good. He wasn't too excited, but I was proud of him. We'll see what happens tomorrow!
JP and I are heading to the beach Monday morning. I will definitely have some good pictures to share! I am not sure if I will take my computer, but I probably will. We will be at Pawley's Island until the following Sunday.
I hope everyone is having a good week!






No comments: