Sunday, August 2, 2009

home sweet home

After EIGHT long hours on the road (don't ask!) We are home!!! It feels really good! We had an awesome time at Pawley's Island, but JP and I both missed Scott.

Gone are the days of sitting in a chair on the beach and reading a book while JP entertains himself in the sand. He has discovered the ocean! Can you say, NO FEAR!?! The waves would knock him down and he would belly-laugh. It was so cute. He wore me out! We pretty much spent the morning on the beach. Napped back at the house with nanny while I enjoyed my book and the pool. It was a very relaxing week.

Here are just a few pictures. I will continue to post more throughout the week.



Jumping the waves all "by myself!"








We took him to Brookgreen Gardens to see the zoo there. This is Lynne holding him up to see the birds.





JP and nanny at the Point.














He loved chasing the seagulls.










No comments: