Monday, August 10, 2009

random thoughts via bullets

  • I can't sleep.
  • My house is HOT. Not sure the air is working correctly. Air is set on 70, but house has been 75 for two days...wonder what the power bill will say this month???!!!!
  • Not ready to go to work on Thursday.
  • Sad about JP beginning pre-school. He is growing up too fast for me!
  • Went to the library today and checked out three books. Almost done with one. I LOVE to read!
  • Found a "Friends of the Library" gift shop there that sells book for 25 cents and 1 dollar! I was in heaven!
  • Will be joining our FINAL church in the next month or two. Very excited about it. Check out this timeline:

-Scott and I are at Berea First Baptist for five years. God opens a door for us to become involved and be a part of a praise band at 5 Point Fellowship in Easley. Loved it there. Became members. Approximately one year later, a friend approaches Scott about helping with a church plant and ministering to the young people. Bittersweet, b/c we loved what we were doing. We moved. Stayed there approximately another year. Three months ago, the pastor feels like God has opened a door for him to pursue a new ministry through a book that he recently had published. Door closed. Now, we've moved on A.G.A.I.N!!! We have been attending New Spring in Greenville for a few months now. JP loves it. So, we are probably going to join soon. Mark it down in your books....I WILL NOT MOVE CHURCHES AGAIN!!! This is the last church for me this side of Heaven! Gonna get plugged in and serve every week to the best of my ability.

While I am thankful for the many opportunities to serve in different ways, it's too much. I'm ready for something stable and permanent.

I guess I just had to get these thoughts off of my brain......GOODNIGHT!

No comments: