Thursday, August 13, 2009

moon sand

JP got some moon sand and castle props for his birthday. He loves it. I like it too because it's very easy to clean up. He enjoyed playing with it when we came home from school/Connie's today. Our first day back went really well. He walked up to Connie's door all by himself this morning and knocked on the door. He was excited to see their family! They have been such a blessing to us! We are so thankful....

My day went well too. I'm not sure what my class is going to be like, but at least I am surrounded by awesome co-workers. We laugh and have the best time! Looking back, I realize how God has always blessed me in this area. Not only here, but working at the Meyer Center for ten years. God has always allowed me to do a job that I love while surrounded by people that I love. Thank You, God!! I do not take it for granted.
















No comments: