Wednesday, August 12, 2009

the end


All good things must come to and end, right?! Summer is over and tomorrow the daily routine begins. Believe it or not, I am not too sad about it. JP is going to be staying with Connie for a few weeks until he begins pre-school. We have open-house on the twenty seventh and then he starts on Monday August 31st. I'll blog about that later.....the knot in my throat and stomach is already forming.....
I thoroughly enjoyed my first summer out of work! There is seriously nothing like it. I think I'll try it again next year!! ;) My plan is to wake up when Scott leaves every morning (5:30) and spend a little time in the WORD. We'll see how that goes...
I hope everyone has a great Thursday. Keep JP in your thoughts. He's not too big on change of any kind. I hope and pray that this upcoming transition will be a smooth one for him.

No comments: