Monday, August 31, 2009

before it went downhill

















The morning started out so well. We woke up, ate breakfast and got dressed for our first day of preschool. He was really excited. As you can see, he took his cat and lunchbox and headed in with me trailing behind. Once inside, he kissed me and told me bye.


When I picked him up, there was a note from the teacher in his cubby. Apparently, when Mrs. Laura directed his behavior in any way, he screamed/kicked/slapped at her and told her "NO!" At lunch she told him he had to eat his turkey before his fruit snacks. He got really mad, balled up his meat and threw it at her! Eventually he calmed down and ate!
I hope this is not something that will continue! Scott and I sat him down and had a "talk" with him this afternoon. We'll see how tomorrow goes......
(Any encouraging thoughts/comments are welcomed!) :)

1 comment:

Melissa said...

He cracks me up with that cat. Where did the baby go? He is probably reacting to the change. He will get into the groove.