Sunday, July 12, 2009

sunday

It's been a good weekend. JP spent time with his grandmother last night and I was allowed some "mommy" time!! I went to see the movie "The Proposal." It was good. I have always enjoyed Sandra Bullock. I would recommend it. I don't know that it will win any awards, but it was funny!


Tonight we are heading to Mt. Pisgah Baptist Church to see Mary Elizabeth be baptized! I will post those pictures soon. It is always exciting when a child accepts Jesus as their Saviour!


I wanted to share a comment that stuck out to me during the church service this morning. The sermon was packed full of great stuff, but the pastor made a comment that nailed me right between the eyes.....

"The only difference between a Christian and an unbeliever is Jesus!"

God reminded me through His message this morning, that while we are busy pointing our holy fingers at others, He's shaking His head and wishing that we would remember that we were all formed from the same dust. We are NOTHING without him. Shameful, sinful, ugly, and two-faced!


Enter...God's grace! Thank you, Jesus!

No comments: