Tuesday, July 7, 2009

little bit O' everything and a few jp-isms

little bit O' everything:

  • We have been lazy the past few days. Today we went to Shannon's sister's pool and played for most of the morning. JP is a little fish! We had a lot of fun.
  • Went to NewSpring Greenville again on Sunday morning. I'm probably going to write the pastor and tell him that he needs to film us leaving church one Sunday morning- JP is a GREAT advertisement for their children's program. He pitches an all out tantrum every time! I guess that's a good problem to have.
  • Scott's having a little bit of outpatient surgery on the 20th of this month. Pray for him. Also, he is playing in the Greenville Amateur golf tournament that same weekend. He's really excited about that.
  • JP and I are looking at heading to the beach for the week on the 27th. I am looking forward to getting my little man back to the ocean. And that will mean more pics for you guys!! :)

I guess that's all the "news" for now. I thought it would be funny to list some of the crazy/unique/weird/funny things that JP is doing and saying now.

  • He smells everything. He loves the way Scott's deodorant smells, therefore, he sleeps with it. The other night he put it on his lips like chap stick. (I know...I told you, weird!)
  • He has several phrases that he uses. Most of them are COMPLETELY used in the wrong context. It's really cute... "Mommy, I need 3 seconds.", " I don't understand", "I need options.", " Good boy, Sandy girl!" (When talking to the dog)
  • After we wash him in the bathtub, he wants to fill the tub up with ice cold water and play in it.
  • He knows every landmark in Greenville County. Seriously! We were riding past WYFF the other day on the way home. He said, "Look...it's live, local, breaking news!"
  • His diet consists of chicken fries, pop tarts, yogurt, spaghetti noodles, popcorn and cereal.
  • His new favorite movie is WALL-E. I don't know how he was even introduced to it.
  • He is completely potty trained. We are working on him going without our assistance now.
  • He loves to drink soda (sugar, caffeine free) out of the can.

I guess that's all for now. This may not interest everyone who reads this blog, but some of you may think it's funny! I hope everyone is having a great week so far!

No comments: