Thursday, July 2, 2009

sweet reunion

We, once again, had the awesome privilege of spending the morning with the little Joseph that lived with JP in Guatemala and his sister, Addie. They are in town visiting with their grandmother, who goes to church with my aunt. Got that?! Anyway...it was so much fun. I cannot tell you what it does to my heart to see the two of them together. God threw in a special little bonus when we adopted these two boys. They will actually grow up knowing one another! Thank You, God!!








We went downtown to play in the water and had a picnic under the bridge. They loved each other and were so sweet. We are sorry that their mother, Erin, missed our playdate and hope to see them again SOON!!!








When we first got downtown, we had to pet every dog who walked by. JP loved little Miss Addie too!


Feeding the ducks.























































I seriously could eat both of them up!!























































































































































































































































































































Saying good-bye :(





JP could not understand that Joseph's name was not JP. He kept calling him JP too. It was really funny. And Addie's name is "Amy-la" I'm guessing that's the mix between his aunt Amy and Luke's mommy, Angela.




What a great day!

























2 comments:

Mom&Dad to A & J said...

Oh man I am so upset I missed today, but I am glad they had fun. We have the CUTEST kids in the world!!

I love how God cares about the details - even letting JP and J grow up knowing one another. Heck, they knew each other before they knew their families.

Thanks for loving on my kids today!!
E

andrea said...

Oh, it's easy to love your kids. And, yes ma'am! We definitely have the greatest/cutest/etc. kids ever!! They are all three so special! I cannot wait til the next time!!! :)