Wednesday, February 9, 2011

are you kidding me????????

I saw on the news this morning that the girl who left her baby in the BiLo Center toilet turned herself in. I also heard that she cannot be charged with attempted murder right now because there is not enough evidence that she wanted her baby dead!!!!!! SERIOUSLY?! SHE LEFT HER BABY IN A TOILET AND NEVER RETURNED!!!!

I am all about forgiveness and second chances. I am not trying to judge this woman. I do not know her life circumstances. I am, however, VERY FAMILIAR with Daniel's Law. This law makes it possible for you to take a newborn baby to a police station, church, fire department, etc and leave them with NO QUESTIONS ASKED! In my opinion THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR WHAT SHE DID!!!!!!!!!!!

This blog will not become a platform for my rantings on things I see in the news, but as an adoptive mother, and a human being, I HAD to comment on this!!! I am disgusted...

No comments: