Friday, February 11, 2011

My quiet time did not speak to me this morning and the Bible verse that went along with it did not even make sense. I hate it when that happens. If you are honest, you know exactly what I am talking about. Had I closed the Bible at that point, I would still be frustrated. Thankfully, the Spirit prompted me to continue reading...

" Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity." Colossians 3:12-14
I have read this passage many times, but this morning it was so beautiful to me. I wanted to share. Maybe someone needed to hear this verse this morning.
Maybe it is me.

No comments: