Tuesday, March 19, 2013

bubbles and such

Hmmm.  That is me letting out a BIG sigh.  I have never been so thankful to crawl into my bed.  I stayed out of work yesterday because both the boys were sick.  I went back today and boy, it was a LOOOONG day!  After work, dad and I took Preston back to the doctor.  Came home, fed JP, did homework, showered, got him to bed, watched NCIS (it was a GOOD one!), jumped on the treadmill, showered, and now here I sit.  Dead tired. 

That's my whining for the night.  I guess I should be thankful for busy days.  I am surrounded by family and friends CONSTANTLY.  It keeps my mind busy.  And my heart.  These days, that's a good thing.

So, once again I can tell you that I have a couple of meaningful things that I want to write about.  I'm just too tired to do it.  I promise, one day you'll visit this site and there will be something inspiring for you to read!  Until then, I hope you don't get TOO bored with my every day life. 

I am able to share with you now that there are some REALLY big changes getting ready to take place in my near future.  I signed my letter of intent with my school rejecting my job for next year.  *GASP*  Talk about stressful!!  I have always been able to pride myself in my work ethic.  I have only worked TWO places in my whole adult life.  Both have been in the field of special education.  The thought of changing careers at this point in my life is beyond scary for me.  Having said that, I know without a doubt that this move is Spirit led.  A leap of faith.  Literally.  Fifteen years is a long time to teach special ed.  It has been a challenge, to say the very least. But, rewarding.  Now that I am living in my parent's home again, I have the unique opportunity (thanks to my family and their unconditional support) to go to school full time.  Again.  The degree I am looking at getting will only take roughly fifteen months to complete.  I am very excited, but bittersweet at the same time.  Naturally, I will keep you up to date on my progress.  In the meantime, please keep me in your prayers. 

Sunday when JP came home, we sat outside on the driveway for a little while and blew bubbles.  He has always been so fascinated with them.  I snapped a few pics.  Enjoy.











Happy Hump Day everyone!!

No comments: