Begin running again and enter races.( I have already been able to cross this one off!)
- Be in better shape at age 40 than I was at 25. ( I am on my way...thankfully I have five years left!)
- Get my devotional book published.
- Get my children's book published.
- Finish another degree. ( I begin this one this summer!)
- Take photography classes.
- Go to Hawaii.
- Spend a week in NYC.
- Go on a Disney cruise.
- Take JP back to Guatemala to visit his children's home.
Well, that's all I could come up with for now. I don't think it is too extravagant. I'll have to keep you informed on the progress as I go along!
I know it's been a while since I posted. This past week was pretty busy. Everyone in our house is back on the mend, thank goodness!!! Now, if I can just catch up on the housework, we'll be good to go. Our weekend was pretty laid back and relaxing. Friday night, we hung out at Megan and Hal's. Saturday morning, we all met Rose, BJay Holly and Lindi for breakfast in Greer.
Saturday night, JP and I went to a friend's house for a "Game Night." It was TONS of fun! Sunday, I had the special privilege of singing at a young girl's baptism service. What an honor.
This weekend I am joining ten other CRAZY ladies for a night of dinner and a concert at Brookwood Church. It will be a lot of fun. I am counting down the days...
Well, that's it for now. Check back tonight or tomorrow for pictures from our weekend. Have a great Monday, everyone!