Sunday, March 17, 2013

ramblings and our weekend in pics (sorry...it's long!)

Oh my!  How nice it is to FINALLY sit down.  Isn't Sunday supposed to be a day of rest?  Well, it isn't!  Don't get me wrong, it's been a really nice day.  I spent the night with some friends last night, so this morning I woke up at the CRACK of dawn to drive home, shower and be at church at 9:30 for Sunday School.  I was rushed, but I made it!  Boy was I glad I did.  Isn't it funny how that works?   I almost didn't go.  It wasn't very convenient since I slept away from home.  But, oh how the lesson spoke DIRECTLY to me.  God is so good like that.  The same thing happened tonight.  JP came home in the later part of the afternoon from his dad's house.  He was very tired and a little emotional, so I decided I would stay home with him rather than carrying him to church.  At the last minute, I "just happened" to change my mind.  (Thanks to the Holy Spirit!)  The first song that was shared so beautifully in the worship service tonight talked about carrying your broken heart to Jesus.  I sat in the pew with tears streaming down my face. 

Once again, I was so thankful I went.

Alright, enough of my chatter!  Enjoy the pics...

Friday night my great friend Alexis shared her birthday with ten of us gals!  We had an AMAZING dinner at Brixx Pizza on Woodruff road and then enjoyed the Newsboys concert at Brookwood church.  Good times!





Saturday night I hung out at Megan and Hal's.  We made a "bonfire"  (and by bonfire, I mean a pit with a lot of wood that was barely burning!)  





I ended up staying overnight at their house because by the time our little "party" ended it was SUPER late.  I slept in a GAMECOCK bed, but I will spare all my TIGER friends the picture of that!!!  Go Cocks!!

My sis and I went to see the movie, Silver Linings Playbook.  I will have to do a movie review on this one... it was good.  And Bradley Cooper is SO HOT!!!!

 
 
Today mom, Preston and I went to Rose's to hang out with BJay, Holly and Miss Lindi.  These two fireballs are so precious together!  And their birthdays are coming up very soon.  We are having a joint party for them on April 2nd!  Love them!!
 
When JP came home this afternoon, we spent time outside with bubbles.  I took pictures of that too, but I took them on my actual camera.  I will post those later.
 
 I hope everyone has had a great weekend.  I am getting up and hitting the treadmill at 4:30 in the morning, so I am heading to bed!!!  GOODNIGHT!!

No comments: