Monday, September 7, 2009

final pictures from the weekend...

Molly looking for a place to pee outside, probably wishing JP would leave her alone...
I love picture!






Our friend, Nathan, is here from Guatemala raising money for a boys' home that he and his wife are building in Guatemala City. We are housing him and his friend for two nights. Here he is with mom and dad.




Scott, Nathan and Nathan's friend, Charles eating YUMMY lasagna.





JP playing with Charles.






















Here are my favorites from the day. I cannot explain what it did to my heart to see Nathan and JP together. The last time Nathan saw JP was when we were picking him up in Guatemala. Since then, Nathan and his wife, Claudia have had another baby boy. Levi is four and Caleb is almost a year old. Claudia was sad that she could not join us....we missed seeing her too!! Oh well, I guess we'll have to plan a trip soon!! Our families have always had a connection, but it's even stronger since JP came along. We love you guys so much!!!













































































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Andrea:

Today I will be in Belton singing with the SC Singing Churchmen. That will not prevent me from praying for Scott however. Please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you. I will check in with you later after the surgery to see how things are going.

We love you and the family,

Wendell