Thursday, September 17, 2009

random thoughts & a few misc. pics

I am so tired. Emotionally, physically, and mentally. I just had to say that. I do not have much to write about. The only thing that has occupied my thoughts and prayers is Scott's upcoming surgery. I sure don't want to post about that everyday! (Trust me, you don't want me to either!)

JP is doing well. We've had a few minor issues at pre-school, but nothing out of the ordinary for a three year old boy who's never been in a classroom before. We are working through it. I am going to try to keep you guys updated as much as possible over the next few months, but I am not making any promises. Just please don't give up on me!! Our life is going to be very unpredictable for a long time. I will do my best to blog from time to time, so keep checkin'!

This is JP sitting in Aunt Laurie's room watching a movie.



Mommy and JP buried in a mountain of animals!





No comments: