Happy Thursday, everybody! And, thanks be to God, this is my Friday. We have a four day weekend. *Cheer* It is very needed, trust me. I am worn slap out from work this week.
I have a handful of things on my brain tonight, so I'll give them to you in a bulleted list. It's easier that way and I won't have to think as hard. Thinking hurts.
- As I said, SUPER excited about the 4 day weekend! I hope to have lots of pictures of our fun to share!
- JP has been GREEN every day so far...one more to go and he gets his favorite book (for now) from Barnes and Noble (or Barnes and Notebook, as he calls it.) Go, JP!
- Preston walked all he way across mom and dad's living room this week. Several times. He's growing fast...his 1st birthday is coming up soon.
- We have another Hilton Head trip already planned for June. Can't wait. HH is very rapidly becoming my favorite vacation spot.
- If Scott can stay well (so far, so good) we hope to begin thinking of DISNEY again! JP SO wants to go.
- We are booking a condo at Myrtle Beach for the week of spring break. Another MUCH needed vacation with the family. (And a shout-out to my parents whose time share makes a poor girl's vacation dreams a reality! Love ya'll!)
- I sent off a devotion today to a Christian Magazine for possible publication. Keeping my fingers crossed-this one pays!
Well, that's all folks! I hope everyone has a wonderful day!