Monday, March 5, 2012

monday

The boys enjoying the sunny afternoon with their Nanny.

(These were taken a few days ago.)

















Weird, but sweet faces!
































I promised myself I would not get on the computer tonight. That didn't work out too well for me! However, I am only stopping in to say Goodnight! I have an overdue date with Dr. Phil! Writing keeps me up most nights, so I am looking forward to falling asleep BEFORE midnight tonight...

Speaking of writing, I am carrying my manuscript to work this week and asking the kindergarten teachers to read it and critique me. I thought that since I am hoping to appeal to the very young generation, why not get feedback from the ladies who read to them during the day. Mom and I will make our final revisions and hopefully send it off to an agent next week. We'll see what happens from there.

Okay, I am keeping my promise...GOOD NIGHT!

No comments: