Thursday, March 15, 2012


Mom and I, together with a few other ladies from our Furman writing class, formed a Writer's Group. We had our first meeting this past Tuesday! Everyone was not able to make it, but it was nice to get to know one another a little better outside of class. I came home with some helpful information on some reading material, aka, "bible" for writers. In it, I can find an agent that is best suited for our manuscript and their submission guidelines. Mom and I are making some final adjustments and we hope to send it off SOON! It's a little overwhelming.

Everything else has been running pretty smoothly around our house. My job has been a little more challenging the past few weeks, so I am looking forward to...



SPRING BREAK!!!!



I hope everyone is doing well! Keep our little Preston in your thoughts and prayers...he has been sick this week!


No comments: