Monday, January 14, 2013

finally

Okay!  Well, thanks to TED, I at least am able to upload pictures again.  CLEARLY, I have not perfected it.  Sorry for the poor quality.  I have a lot to work on. 
 

Me and my sis at California Dreaming Friday night...YUMMY!

My two favorite girls, Kerri and Kathi joined us for dinner and afterwards we went dancing!  Fun times!!
 
 
 
 



She loves me!!
 
 

Sunday was my friend, Katie's, daughter's birthday party at Chuck E Cheese.  JP always loves to go there!  (Can you say HEADACHE?!)
 
 
 
 
 
 
This is JP's best friend, John.  Actually, they are only friends because his wife is JP's girlfriend.  Got that?  It's complicated, I know.  Botttomline, they are both in love with the same woman!
 


Okay, that's it for now, until I perfect the upload thing. 

Tomorrow my sister is having, what we hope, will be her final surgery.  It is in the morning around eight o'clock and we will covet any prayers you are willing to offer up on our behalf!  Laurie is a basketcase, naturally.  And mom, dad and I are ALL ready for her to be well.  Two years is a VERY LONG TIME to be sick.  Six surgeries is a lot for anyone to handle.  And while it is definitely a blessing that we are all under one roof, the stress is overwhelming at times.

Well, I had planned on writing much more, but it just so happens that I am tired.  It took me a while to figure out the pictures, so now I don't feel like writing.  I will be sure to update you on how things go tomorrow.  THANKS so much for your support.

No comments: