Wednesday, January 30, 2013


I know that I have been posting frequently about my family and friendships and how blessed I am lately.  I apologize if you are getting a little bored with the subject, but I guess it is what is weighing most heavily on my heart these days. 

I found this poster on GOOGLE and LOVED it!  It is so true.  And sometimes painfully so.  I have definitely mentioned this before, but from where I am standing, I am AMAZED at the people I really thought were my friends who have magically disappeared when the waters around me began to rage.  While it is quite heartbreaking, God has used this realization to remind me of those few who are hanging in there with me and He has given me an overwhelming desire to find new ways to show my love and appreciation for them. 

So, to my handful of peeps who are chasing these storms with me (you know who you are)...  I love you guys SO MUCH.  I could spend the rest of my life trying to express my gratitude and it would never be enough.  I could not stand on my feet day to day without your support and encouragement. Your calls, texts, emails etc. mean the WORLD to me.

You are my blessings.

No comments: