Saturday, January 26, 2013

update/our week

I discovered 90's Hip Hop on Pandora....GREAT for running!
 
 
It was awesome coming home from school early yesterday.  Preston and I spent a lot of time cuddling under blankets....FUN!
 
 
 
 
My baby and I went to the park Thursday afternoon.....it was FREEZING COLD!!!!  But, we had  a great time. 
 
 
Not too much has gone on this week.  It was a short week, which was amazing!  I live for the weekends!
 
 
We took JP to the psychiatrist on Monday.  It went really well.  I loved the doctor.  I loved the way he interacted with JP.  He was very personable and down to earth.  We go back in three weeks.  JP, of course, didn't really understand why we were there.  We told him that he was a doctor, but not the kind who looks in your mouth, ears, etc.  He is a doctor who is a friend for you to talk to and share your feelings with.  I'm not sure he grasped that!  But, as time goes on, I'm hoping it will prove to be successful for him. I will continue to keep you updated.
 
 
I was supposed to go to my friend's house in the mountains last night.  THE STUPID ice ruined that!  So, that was a bummer, but my family and I ended up staying in, keeping warm and watching movies.  It was nice!  We watched the movie, Taken.  If you haven't seen it, you need to.  It was awesome.  I think we are going to watch the second one today.  I've heard it's awesome.
 
 
Well, that's really about it.  I hope you guys are having a great weekend so far! 

No comments: