Tuesday, January 15, 2013

laurie

WOW.  Sitting in a hospital makes for a very long day.  I am happy to report that my sister's surgery went very well.  They (of course) ended up having to do more than they had anticipated, but the surgeon has reason to believe that she will recover well and HOPEFULLY this will complete this two year SAGA we've experienced.  Thank you for your continued prayer support!  It works!  God is good.

I mainly wanted to give an update on the surgery.  I have lots I need to write about and SOON.  In the past 24 hours I have found myself sitting in a whole new bed of emotions.  And I really need to write them out, if possible.  So, stay tuned for some RAW, uncensored ramblings from my head and my heart.  ( If that doesn't scare you away, NOTHING will! )

For now, sleep well and have a SUPER Wednesday!

No comments: