Wednesday, April 24, 2013

birthdays

I am finally posting a few pictures from Lindi and Preston's birthday party! 







 BJay grilled the little kiddos (and big kiddos) some hot dogs
 I'm pretty sure that Jamie ate most of these







Tonight I went to California Dreaming with two of my FAVORITE girls.  Kerri's birthday was today, and we celebrated with Cali salads and a very HOT brownie with ice cream!!  It was a great night!!





LOVE these girls more than life.  Couldn't get through ONE day without them!!  They take such good care of me.   Happy Birthday, babe!  Love you MUCH.

Have a happy Thursday everyone!  JP and I are heading to Pawley's Island Friday for the long weekend.  A much needed break.  Very excited.  I will most definitely take lots of pictures and post them for you to see.

No comments: